- Find out the visitors share among a total number of their completed sessions.
- Find out how many sessions a typical visitor makes.
- Estimate which sessions are the most effective. (it may lead you to some hidden relations)
Metrics and attributes used:
- Session count – the count of sessions that have been completed by your website visitors for the indicated period.
- Avg. session duration – an average duration of the visitor`s session in the format HH:MM:SS.
- Unique visitors – unique visitors that have visited your application for the indicated interval.
- Unique visitors with exact sessions – shows how often visitors use your site in terms of sessions within a specific date range.
- Unique visitors with exact sessions, % – shows how often visitors use your site in terms of sessions within a specific date range, %.
- Total revenue – a total amount of the visitor-generated revenue obtained from all visitor’s sessions for the indicated interval. To see this metric, indicate the Value parameter and link it with a particular action type, e.g. Purchase. (read more in the Integration section)
- Avg. revenue per visitor – an average amount of the visitor-generated revenue.