What is Maxymizely?
- Maxymizely is a powerful marketing platform that combines A/B testing tools, traffic quality analytics, visitor-behavior analytics, and many other marketologist tools.
How is Maxymizely different from Optimizely, VWO, and A/B Testy?
- Maxymizely has its own analytical system.
How is Maxymizely analytics different from Google Analytics, Flurry, and Mixpanel?
- Maxymizely is an analytical ecosystem providing all at once: general analytics, A/B/N & MVT testing, traffic analytics, crash analytics with user-friendly ways of integration.
- Maxymizely works with raw, not aggregated data.
- Maxymizely has flexible ways of cooperation: use a ready product or contact our support team and get a customized solution.
- Maxymizely is supported by Fingerprint and Antifraud.
How can I integrate my system with Maxymizely?
You have 3 integration options:
1) One-click integration (a visual editor without programming, where you set segments to track actions)
2) User integration (for mobile applications):
3) Custom integration (If you have a complex site we can provide you with all the assistance you need for the integration.)
- If you don’t know what type of integration to choose, email us. Our support team will give you a hand with this one!
Which applications can be integrated with Maxymizely?
- Any application, which is mobile or web, can be integrated with Maxymizely.
What types of integration are available with Maxymizely?
- For mobile apps, via SDK (Android, iOS).
- For desktop apps with direct access to HTTP protocol.
What is MAU?
- MAU is an abbreviation that stands for Monthly Active Users. By “users” Maxymyzely means the visitors of your resource.
What are the main principles of the Maxymizely platform?
- Focuses on interdependencies/relationships between data variables vs. the data itself.
- Provides extensive capabilities for user action tracking and a variety of analytical reports that help understand key metrics and motives of user behavior.
- Enables fast and easy integration with applications, both mobile and web.
How can I get started with Maxymizely?
Will I need to do anything on my side to integrate my app(s) with Maxymizely?
Can I use Maxymizely and other analytical platforms at the same time?
- Yes, you can.
Is there integration with my content management system?
- Yes, Maxymizely can be integrated with any system that supports web service by calling API.
What user-specific data do you store?
- Maxymizely can only use the data that you allow being tracked.
Where can I learn more about each report?
- Please refer to this link to learn all the metrics of each report.
What types of actions can I use in my application?
The list of events includes:
- Load Page
- View element
- Session start
- Session end
Which events can I attach the tracking code to in the web environment?
- HTML content tracking codes can be installed on all events, with an exception of closing a browser window. For Flash applications, tracking codes can be installed on all types of events including asynchronous.
Can I use additional attributes of actions?
Yes. The following fields are available:
- Value – Type: floating point number (double)
- CustomAttribute3 – Type: String
I use tracking codes on several web-apps. Can I determine which users have visited several of my web-apps?
- Yes, our system supports cross-site tracking.
Can I control data collection start and stop time?
- Yes, you can specify the time for starting and stopping data collection process.
Do you identify users in your system?
- We identify only new users by assigning them a unique User ID.
Does Maxymizely measure DAU (Daily Active Unique Users) / MAU (Monthly Active Unique Users) and where can I see it?
- Yes, it does. The dynamics of these figures you can see in the Analytics tab > Sessions by Time or New vs. Returned reports > the Unique Users column. Just like in all other reports, firstly, you should choose the time range during which you would like to see the statistics.
Can I export my reports into Excel?
- Yes, you’re able to export your reports into Excel or CSV files.
Where can I download the JS library or an SDK?
- Maxymizely team will supply you with all the technical information as soon as you register.
How can I receive my login information?
- You’ll receive it on your e-mail address.
Will Maxymizely affect the performance of my application during or after the integration?
- No, there will be no negative impact on your application performance.
How long can historical data be used in my analytics?
- For 1 year, then the data is deleted.