- Study OS families of your top visitors.
- Make sure your offers look good on the application.
Metrics and attributes used:
- OS family – defines the visitors by their OS families and OS versions.
- Total sessions – a total number of visitor’s sessions for the indicated interval.
- Avg. session duration – an average duration of the visitor`s session in the format HH:MM:SS.
- Sessions per visitors – an average number of sessions of unique visitors.
- Unique visitors – unique visitors that have visited your application for the indicated interval.
- Unique visitors, % – the share of new visitors on your website from all unique visitors for the indicated interval.
- Total revenue – a total amount of the visitor-generated revenue obtained from all visitor’s sessions for the indicated interval. To see this metric, indicate the Value parameter and link it with a particular action type, e.g. Purchase. (read more in the Integration section)
- Avg. revenue per visitor – an average amount of the visitor-generated revenue.
- Avg. revenue per session – an average amount of the revenue per visitor’s session.