Action sequences after crash
Learn what actions followed the crash. (i.e. see the visitor’s reaction to the crash)
Metrics and attributes used:
- Sequence – the sequence of actions that have been performed by the visitor before or after some particular action type.
- Unique visitors – unique visitors that have visited your application for the indicated interval.
- Total sequences, % – the share of specified action sequences among all, %.
- Total sequences – a total number of the specified action sequence.
- Sequences per visitor – an action sequence by one visitor.