Action funnel by time
Compare the generated funnels for visitors who appeared in different periods.
Metrics and attributes used:
- Date, Week, Month – an indicated statistics period.
- Funnel stage – describes the action type and content at every step of the funnel. It is used in the Action funnel and Action funnel by time reports.
- Avg. session count – shows an average number of sessions of visitors on the particular funnel stage. This metric is used in the Action funnel and Action funnel by time reports.
- Unique visitors – unique visitors that have visited your application for the indicated interval.
- Unique visitors, % – the share of new visitors on your website from all unique visitors for the indicated interval.
Learn more about Metrics and Attributes.