Generate multi funnels, the sequences of steps/actions, a visitor needs to go through to reach the goal on your site.
- For instance, where visitors slip away on their way to purchase.
1. Go to Analytics > Content conversion > Action funnel
2. Describe the sequence of steps, which have been done by the visitor to reach the goal, using action types and content.
3. Get a general picture of actions preceding this step.
- Funnel stage – describes the action type and content at every step of the funnel. It is used in the Action funnel and Action funnel by time reports.
- Avg. session count – shows an average number of sessions of visitors on the particular funnel stage. This metric is used in the Action funnel and Action funnel by time reports.
- Unique visitors – unique visitors that have visited your application for the indicated interval.
- Unique visitors, % – the share of new visitors on your website from all unique visitors for the indicated interval.
- Avg. value – an average value of the target action.
- Median value – a median value is considered in case of abnormally big or small values.
- Total value – the sum of all values of the Value parameter by the performed actions. It is used in the advanced integration. (read more in the Integration section)