Actions before drop-off
- See last actions before drop-off and understand what further actions should be taken.
- Track the time of visitors’ inactivity and classify visitors into active or inactive.
Metrics and attributes used:
- Position – the position of each visitor’s action in the order starting from the last action.
- Action type – the type of visitor’s action. It can be set for any type of integration, by choosing the type you need. Read more about settings in Integration.
- Content – the content is related to the Action type. For example, you’ve set the Click action type for the Sign in button. The title “Sign in” will be your content. In Crashes, this attribute shows the test of the error.
- Sequence – the sequence of actions that have been performed by the visitor before or after some particular action type.
- Unique visitors – unique visitors that have visited your application for the indicated interval.
- Avg. value per visitor – an average value that is calculated as the ratio of the total number of the Value parameter to the total number of Unique visitors. It is used in the advanced integration. (read more in the Integration section)
- Total actions – the sum of actions per each action type and content.