Actions by attributes
Get the details on the specific action with additional, transmitted attributes.
Metrics and attributes used:
- Action type – the type of visitor’s action. It can be set for any type of integration, by choosing the type you need. Read more about settings in Integration.
- Content – the content is related to the Action type. For example, you’ve set the Click action type for the Sign in button. The title “Sign in” will be your content. In Crashes, this attribute shows the test of the error.
- Custom attribute 1 (2.3) – additional action parameters that are set at the advanced integration. Read more about settings for different integration types in Integration.
- Unique visitors – unique visitors that have visited your application for the indicated interval.
- Avg. value per visitor – an average value that is calculated as the ratio of the total number of the Value parameter to the total number of Unique visitors. It is used in the advanced integration. (read more in the Integration section)
- Avg. value per action – an average value of the Value parameter that is used in the advanced integration and set for the particular actions. (read more in the Integration section)
- Repeated action count – two or more equal actions accomplished one after another.
- Total actions – the sum of actions per each action type and content.
Learn more about Metrics and Attributes.