Actions by content map
Visualize easier the transition process of different visitor’s actions.
- How many visitors have finally registered?
Metrics and attributes used:
- Action type – the type of visitor’s action. It can be set for any type of integration, by choosing the type you need. Read more about settings in Integration.
- Content – the content is related to the Action type. For example, you’ve set the Click action type for the Sign in button. The title “Sign in” will be your content. In Crashes, this attribute shows the test of the error.
- Previous action type – the previous action type of the visitor.
- Previous content – the previous content, where the visitor performed some actions.
- Level – an additional technical parameter that characterizes the range of impact on the chart.
- Unique visitors – unique visitors that have visited your application for the indicated interval.
- Total revenue – a total amount of the visitor-generated revenue obtained from all visitor’s sessions for the indicated interval. To see this metric, indicate the Value parameter and link it with a particular action type, e.g. Purchase. (read more in the Integration section)
- Avg. revenue per visitor – an average amount of the visitor-generated revenue.
- Avg. value per visitor – an average value that is calculated as the ratio of the total number of the Value parameter to the total number of Unique visitors. It is used in the advanced integration. (read more in the Integration section)
- Repeated action count – two or more equal actions accomplished one after another.
- Total actions – the sum of actions per each action type and content.
- Avg. time between actions – the average time between visitor`s actions in the format HH:MM:SS.
- Median time between actions – the median time between visitor`s actions in the format HH:MM:SS.
- Last actions count – a number of last actions before the session has finished.
Learn more about Metrics and Attributes.