Actions by geography
Compare how visitor’s actions change from one to another location.
- For instance, see the number of registrations from France and Belarus for some period and target your audience.
Metrics and attributes used:
- Country – the country, where the visitor has come from on your website.
- Content – the content is related to the Action type. For example, you’ve set the Click action type for the Sign in button. The title “Sign in” will be your content. In Crashes, this attribute shows the test of the error.
- Unique visitors – unique visitors that have visited your application for the indicated interval.
- Unique visitors, % – the share of new visitors on your website from all unique visitors for the indicated interval.
- Avg. value per visitor – an average value that is calculated as the ratio of the total number of the Value parameter to the total number of Unique visitors. It is used in the advanced integration. (read more in the Integration section)
- Avg. value per action – an average value of the Value parameter that is used in the advanced integration and set for the particular actions. (read more in the Integration section)
- Total value – the sum of all values of the Value parameter by the performed actions. It is used in the advanced integration. (read more in the Integration section)
- Total actions – the sum of actions per each action type and content.
- Total actions, % – a share of the action per selected content from the total number of actions.
- Last actions count – a number of last actions before the session has finished.
- Actions per visitor – an average number of actions performed by one visitor. This metric is calculated as the ratio of Total actions by the particular content to the number of Unique visitors.
Learn more about Metrics and Attributes.