Actions by sessions
See how the frequency of completed actions (or key events) changes in each subsequent action.
Metrics and attributes used:
- Session number – an ordinal number of the visitor’s session.
- Content – the content is related to the Action type. For example, you’ve set the Click action type for the Sign in button. The title “Sign in” will be your content. In Crashes, this attribute shows the test of the error.
- Unique visitors – unique visitors that have visited your application for the indicated interval.
- Avg. value per visitor – an average value that is calculated as the ratio of the total number of the Value parameter to the total number of Unique visitors. It is used in the advanced integration. (read more in the Integration section)
- Avg. value per action – an average value of the Value parameter that is used in the advanced integration and set for the particular actions. (read more in the Integration section)
- Total value – the sum of all values of the Value parameter by the performed actions. It is used in the advanced integration. (read more in the Integration section)
- Repeated action count – two or more equal actions accomplished one after another.
- Total actions – the sum of actions per each action type and content.
- Total actions, % – a share of the action per selected content from the total number of actions.
- Actions per visitor – an average number of actions performed by one visitor. This metric is calculated as the ratio of Total actions by the particular content to the number of Unique visitors.
Learn more about Metrics and Attributes.