- Detect the share of devices with crashes.
- Fix your website issues.
Metrics and attributes used:
- Device model – defines the device model of your visitor.
- Content – the selected action name/title/content.
- Unique visitors – unique visitors that have visited your application for the indicated interval.
- Total actions – the sum of actions per each action type and content.
- Total actions, % – a share of the action per selected content from the total number of actions.
- Actions per visitor – an average number of actions performed by one visitor. This metric is calculated as the ratio of Total actions by the particular content to the number of Unique visitors.