Check what screen resolution the most crashes have appeared on.
Metrics and attributes used:
- Screen resolution – defines the visitors by their device’s screen resolution in pixels.
- Content – a selected action name/title/content.
- Unique visitors – unique visitors that have visited your application for the indicated interval.
- Total actions – the sum of actions per each action type and content.
- Total actions, % – a share of the action per selected content from the total number of actions.
- Actions per visitor – an average number of actions performed by one visitor. This metric is calculated as the ratio of Total actions by the particular content to the number of Unique visitors.