New vs. returned
Compare the dynamics of new and returned visitors with each other and with the rest of visitors.
- Find out what is the share of the first-time visitors in the application.
- Find out what is the share of returned visitors.
Metrics and attributes used:
- Date, Week, Month – an indicated statistics period.
- Total sessions – a total number of visitor’s sessions for the indicated interval.
- Unique visitors – unique visitors that have visited your application for the indicated interval.
- New visitors – the visitors of your website that haven’t been tracked before.
- New visitors, % – the share of new visitors on your website from all unique visitors for the indicated interval.
- Returned visitors – the visitors that have visited your application for the indicated interval.
- Total revenue – a total amount of the visitor-generated revenue obtained from all visitor’s sessions for the indicated interval. To see this metric, indicate the Value parameter and link it with a particular action type, e.g. Purchase. (read more in the Integration section)
Learn more about Metrics and Attributes.