Revenue by content
Study the revenue share which is received from particular actions.
- For instance, see what items/services have been purchased/not purchased.
- If not purchased, innovate or exclude the item/service.
- Action type – a selected action type.
- Content – a selected action name/title/content.
- Unique visitors – unique visitors that have visited your application for the indicated interval.
- Unique visitors, % – the share of new visitors on your website from all unique visitors for the indicated interval.
- Total revenue – a total amount of the visitor-generated revenue obtained from all visitor’s sessions for the indicated interval. To see this metric, indicate the Value parameter and link it with a particular action type, e.g. Purchase. (read more in the Integration section)
- Avg. revenue per visitor – an average amount of the visitor-generated revenue.
- Avg. revenue per action – an average amount of revenue per action.
- Total revenue, % – a total amount of the visitor-generated revenue, %.
- Total actions – the sum of actions per each action type and content.
Learn more about Metrics and Attributes.