Revenue by time
See a total payment amount within the application, dynamically with time.
- Date, Week, Month – an indicated statistics period.
- Total sessions – a total number of visitor’s sessions for the indicated interval.
- Unique visitors– unique visitors that have visited your application for the indicated interval.
- Total revenue – a total amount of the visitor-generated revenue obtained from all visitor’s sessions for the indicated interval. To see this metric, indicate the Value parameter and link it with a particular action type, e.g. Purchase. (read more in the Integration section)
- Avg. revenue per visitor– an average amount of the visitor-generated revenue.
- Avg. revenue per paying visitor – an average revenue of a paying visitor.
- Sessions with payment – a total number of paid sessions.
- Unique paying visitors – a number of unique paying visitors for the indicated interval.
- First-paid session revenue – the revenue generated from the 1st paid session of the visitor for the indicated interval.
- Paying visitors, % – a proportion of paying visitors to all visitors.
Learn more about Metrics and Attributes.