Discover the duration of sessions through different time intervals.
Metrics and attributes used:
- Session duration – visitor grouping by the duration of visitor’s session duration. For example, 5 visitors have spent on your application for about 7-10 minutes.
- Total sessions – a total number of visitor’s sessions for the indicated interval.
- Unique visitors – unique visitors that have visited your application for the indicated interval.
- Unique visitors, % – the share of unique visitors by the specific attribute from all unique visitors.
- Total revenue – a total amount of the visitor-generated revenue obtained from all visitor’s sessions for the indicated interval. To see this metric, indicate the Value parameter and link it with a particular action type, e.g. Purchase. (read more in the Integration section)
Learn more about Metrics and Attributes.