Sessions by time
Evaluate the changes in major metrics by time.
Study general information on:
- Daily/monthly traffic volumes
- Metrics values for different time intervals
Metrics and attributes used:
- Date, Week, Month – an indicated statistics period.
- Total sessions – a total number of visitor’s sessions for the indicated interval.
- Unique visitors – unique visitors that have visited your application for the indicated interval.
- Sessions per visitor – an average number of visitor’s sessions per unique visitors.
- Average session duration – the average duration of the visitor’s session.
- Bounce rate, % – a percentage of sessions with a 1-page view.
- New visitors – the visitors of your website that haven’t been tracked before.
- New to active sessions, % – a proportion of new to active sessions.
- Total revenue – a total amount of the visitor-generated revenue obtained from all visitor’s sessions for the indicated interval. To see this metric, indicate the Value parameter and link it with a particular action type, e.g. Purchase. (read more in the Integration section)