Time in application
Define the share of visitors based on the average time spent in the application.
- It differs from Session duration as it is a total share of all visitors’ sessions.
- It differs from Lifetime as it counts the time of inactivity between sessions.
Metrics and attributes used:
- Time in application – the grouping of total time during which the visitor has spent time on you application/website.
- Unique visitors – unique visitors that have visited your application for the indicated interval.
- Unique visitors, % – the share of new visitors on your website from all unique visitors for the indicated interval.
- Total revenue – a total amount of the visitor-generated revenue obtained from all visitor’s sessions for the indicated interval. To see this metric, indicate the Value parameter and link it with a particular action type, e.g. Purchase. (read more in the Integration section)