Define the best traffic source to purchase.
- Attribute 1 (2, 3) – additional parameters of the traffic source that have been obtained according to the configuration in the application settings.
- Traffic source type – provides the details about the visitors by their traffic source. The traffic source configuration can be set in the settings of application and/or experiment.
- Total sessions – a total number of visitor’s sessions for the indicated interval.
- Avg. session duration – an average duration of the visitor`s session in the format HH:MM:SS.
- Sessions per visitors – an average number of sessions of unique visitors.
- Unique visitors – unique visitors that have visited your application for the indicated interval.
- Total revenue – a total amount of the visitor-generated revenue obtained from all visitor’s sessions for the indicated interval. To see this metric, indicate the Value parameter and link it with a particular action type, e.g. Purchase. (read more in the Integration section)
- Avg. revenue per visitor – an average amount of the visitor-generated revenue.
- Avg. revenue per session – an average amount of the revenue per visitor’s session.
Learn more about Metrics and Attributes.