Visitor’s lifetime retention
- Study when your visitors stop being active in the application.
- Study how long your visitors continue returning to your application since the very first time.
Metrics and attributes used:
- Date, Week, Month – an indicated statistics period.
- Unique visitors – unique visitors that have visited your application for the indicated interval.
- New visitors – the visitors of your website that haven’t been tracked before.
- Entry 0-1 (day/week/minute) ago, 1-2 days,…, Entry more than 8 (days/weeks/minutes) ago – a count of last visits in the indicated period. The intervals split all visitors into several groups depending on the time spent by a visitor in the application.
Learn more about Metrics and Attributes.